In this Article
- What other names is Papaya known by?
- What is Papaya?
- How does Papaya work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Papaya.
Do not take papaya if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are allergic to a chemical called papain.
- You are allergic to latex.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.