"Medscape Medical News
March 19, 2013 -- People with low back pain may benefit from a hands-on treatment known as osteopathic manual therapy (OMT) more than they do from ultrasound therapy.
A new study suggests that OMT leads t"...
Parafon Forte Patient Information including How Should I Take
In this Article
- What is chlorzoxazone (Parafon Forte)?
- What are the possible side effects of chlorzoxazone (Parafon Forte)?
- What is the most important information I should know about chlorzoxazone (Parafon Forte)?
- What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking chlorzoxazone (Parafon Forte)?
- How should I take chlorzoxazone (Parafon Forte)?
- What happens if I miss a dose (Parafon Forte)?
- What happens if I overdose (Parafon Forte)?
- What should I avoid while taking chlorzoxazone (Parafon Forte)?
- What other drugs will affect chlorzoxazone (Parafon Forte)?
- Where can I get more information?
What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking chlorzoxazone (Parafon Forte)?
You should not use this medication if you are allergic to chlorzoxazone.
To make sure you can safely take chlorzoxazone, tell your doctor if you have liver disease.
This medication may be harmful to an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during treatment.
It is not known whether chlorzoxazone passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. Do not use this medication without telling your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
How should I take chlorzoxazone (Parafon Forte)?
Take exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Take the medicine with a full glass of water.
Chlorzoxazone is only part of a complete program of treatment that may also include rest, physical therapy, or other pain relief measures. Follow your doctor's instructions.
Store chlorzoxazone at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
Additional Parafon Forte Information
- Parafon Forte Drug Interactions Center: chlorzoxazone oral
- Parafon Forte Side Effects Center
- Parafon Forte Overview including Precautions
- Parafon Forte FDA Approved Prescribing Information including Dosage
Parafon Forte - User Reviews
Parafon Forte User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Chronic Pain/Back Pain
Find tips and advances in treatment.