In this Article
- What other names is Parsley known by?
- What is Parsley?
- How does Parsley work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Parsley.
Parsley can cause the skin to become extra sensitive to the sun and cause a rash.
Do not take parsley if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding. Small amounts in food are safe, but larger amounts are not.
- You have kidney disease.
- You have high blood pressure.
- You have any swelling or edema.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.