In this Article
- What other names is Parsley known by?
- What is Parsley?
- How does Parsley work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Parsley.
Parsley can cause the skin to become extra sensitive to the sun and cause a rash.
Do not take parsley if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding. Small amounts in food are safe, but larger amounts are not.
- You have kidney disease.
- You have high blood pressure.
- You have any swelling or edema.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.