- What other names is Parsley known by?
- What is Parsley?
- How does Parsley work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Parsley.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Kidney stones, urinary tract infections (UTIs), cracked or chapped skin, bruises, tumors, insect bites, digestive problems, menstrual problems, liver disorders, asthma, cough, fluid retention and swelling (edema), and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Parsley work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.