In this Article
- What other names is Passionflower known by?
- What is Passionflower?
- How does Passionflower work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Passionflower.
Do not take passionflower if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Passionflower might cause excessive sedation if combined with medications used during and after surgery.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get tips on therapy and treatment.