- What other names is Pau D'arco known by?
- What is Pau D'arco?
- How does Pau D'arco work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Pau D'arco.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Yeast infections, common cold, flu, diarrhea, bladder and prostate infections, intestinal worms, cancer, diabetes, ulcers, stomach problems, liver problems, asthma, bronchitis, arthritis-like pain, sexually transmitted diseases (gonorrhea, syphilis), boils, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.