- What other names is Peanut Oil known by?
- What is Peanut Oil?
- How does Peanut Oil work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Peanut Oil.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Lowering cholesterol, preventing heart disease, decreasing appetite for weight loss, preventing cancer, arthritis and joint pain, scalp crusting and scaling, dry skin and other skin problems, constipation, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.