- What other names is Pennyroyal known by?
- What is Pennyroyal?
- How does Pennyroyal work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Pennyroyal.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Reducing spasms, intestinal gas, pneumonia, stomach pains, weakness, fluid retention, killing germs, skin diseases, causing abortion (only in amounts that can be fatal to the woman), and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.