In this Article
- What other names is Peony known by?
- What is Peony?
- How does Peony work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Peony.
Do not take peony if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a bleeding disorder.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Peony might increase the risk of bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.