In this Article
- What other names is Periwinkle known by?
- What is Periwinkle?
- How does Periwinkle work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Periwinkle.
Do not take periwinkle if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have low or high blood pressure.
- You have trouble with constipation.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.