In this Article
- What other names is Periwinkle known by?
- What is Periwinkle?
- How does Periwinkle work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Periwinkle.
Do not take periwinkle if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have low or high blood pressure.
- You have trouble with constipation.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.