"Apr. 30, 2015 -- A shot that dissolves fat will offer people with a double chin a way to get rid of it without surgery.
The FDA approved the new drug, called Kybella, on Wednesday. It will be available in cosmetic surgeons' and dermatologis"...
- Perlane-L is contraindicated for patients with severe allergies manifested by a history of anaphylaxis or history or presence of multiple severe allergies.
- Perlane-L contains trace amounts of gram positive bacterial proteins, and is contraindicated for patients with a history of allergies to such material.
- Perlane-L is contraindicated for patients with bleeding disorders.
- Perlane-L is contraindicated for implantation in anatomical spaces other than the dermis or superficial layer of the subcutis.
- Perlane-L should not be used in patients with previous hypersensitivity to local anesthetics of the amide type, such as lidocaine.
Last reviewed on RxList: 7/5/2013
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Perlane-L Information
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.