- What other names is Peru Balsam known by?
- What is Peru Balsam?
- How does Peru Balsam work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Peru Balsam.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Cancer; intestinal worms; healing wounds, burns, leg ulcers, and bedsores; treating frostbite; and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.