In this Article
- What other names is Peyote known by?
- What is Peyote?
- How does Peyote work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Peyote.
Peyote is an illegal drug to possess in the US
Do not take peyote if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.