In this Article
- What other names is Pheasant's Eye known by?
- What is Pheasant's Eye?
- How does Pheasant's Eye work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Pheasant's Eye.
Do not take pheasant's eye if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have low blood potassium levels.
- You have high blood calcium levels.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.