In this Article
- What is phenylketonuria (PKU)?
- What are the symptoms of phenylketonuria?
- How common is phenylketonuria?
- What genes are related to phenylketonuria?
- How do people inherit phenylketonuria?
- What other names do people use for phenylketonuria?
What other names do people use for phenylketonuria?
- Deficiency Disease, Phenylalanine Hydroxylase
- Folling Disease
- Folling's Disease
- Phenylalanine Hydroxylase Deficiency Disease
- PAH Deficiency
Source: Genetics Home Reference, National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health
Last Editorial Review: 4/23/2009
Viewers share their comments
Find out what women really need.