In this Article
- What other names is Phleum Pratense known by?
- What is Phleum Pratense?
- How does Phleum Pratense work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Phleum Pratense.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of Phleum pratense during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
UNDER THE TONGUE:
- For hay fever: 75,000 units of a specific standardized Phleum pratense allergen product (Grazax, Alk Abello) daily, starting 8 weeks before grass pollen season starts and continued until it ends.
- For hay fever: 100,000 units of a specific Phleum pratense allergen product (Alutard SQ, Alk Abello) twice weekly starting 8 weeks before grass pollen season starts and continued until it ends.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.