In this Article
- What other names is Phleum Pratense known by?
- What is Phleum Pratense?
- How does Phleum Pratense work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Phleum Pratense.
When given by injection, it can cause irritation at the injection site.
Do not take Phleum pratense if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
UNDER THE TONGUE:
- For hay fever: 75,000 units of a specific standardized Phleum pratense allergen product (Grazax, Alk Abello) daily, starting 8 weeks before grass pollen season starts and continued until it ends.
- For hay fever: 100,000 units of a specific Phleum pratense allergen product (Alutard SQ, Alk Abello) twice weekly starting 8 weeks before grass pollen season starts and continued until it ends.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.