In this Article
- What other names is Phleum Pratense known by?
- What is Phleum Pratense?
- How does Phleum Pratense work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Phleum Pratense.
When given by injection, it can cause irritation at the injection site.
Do not take Phleum pratense if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
UNDER THE TONGUE:
- For hay fever: 75,000 units of a specific standardized Phleum pratense allergen product (Grazax, Alk Abello) daily, starting 8 weeks before grass pollen season starts and continued until it ends.
- For hay fever: 100,000 units of a specific Phleum pratense allergen product (Alutard SQ, Alk Abello) twice weekly starting 8 weeks before grass pollen season starts and continued until it ends.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.