- What other names is Phleum Pratense known by?
- What is Phleum Pratense?
- How does Phleum Pratense work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Phleum Pratense.
Possibly Effective for...
- Allergies. Some research shows that a specific form of this plant might help reduce symptoms of allergies and asthma.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.