- What other names is Phosphatidylcholine known by?
- What is Phosphatidylcholine?
- How does Phosphatidylcholine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Phosphatidylcholine.
Possibly Effective for...
- Hepatitis C when used together with regular treatments.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Hepatitis A.
- A movement disorder called tardive dyskinesia.
- Improving a medical procedure called peritoneal dialysis.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Anxiety, hepatitis B, eczema, gallbladder disease, manic-depressive illness, circulation disorders of the arms and legs, weight loss, decrease fat, high cholesterol, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), memory loss, Alzheimer's disease, depressed immunity, preventing aging, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.