In this Article
- What other names is Phosphatidylserine known by?
- What is Phosphatidylserine?
- How does Phosphatidylserine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Phosphatidylserine.
There is some concern that products derived from animal sources could transmit diseases, such as mad cow disease. To date, there aren't any known cases of humans getting animal diseases from supplements, but look for supplements made from plants to be on the safe side.
Do not take phosphatidylserine if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Get breaking medical news.