- What other names is Phosphatidylserine known by?
- What is Phosphatidylserine?
- How does Phosphatidylserine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Phosphatidylserine.
Possibly Effective for...
- Alzheimer's disease.
- Confusion in older people (senile dementia).
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Depression, exercise-induced stress, improving athletic performance, improving thinking ability, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Get breaking medical news.