Pick Disease (cont.)
In this Article
- Frontotemporal dementia (Pick's disease) facts*
- What is frontotemporal dementia (Pick's disease)?
- What are the symptoms of frontotemporal dementia?
- Is frontotemporal dementia inherited?
- Is there any treatment for frontotemporal dementia?
- What is the prognosis (the outlook) for frontotemporal dementia?
- What research is being done on frontotemporal dementia?
- Where can I find more information about frontotemporal dementia?
- Find a local Neurologist in your town
What research is being done on frontotemporal dementia?
The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS), and other institutes of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), conduct research related to frontotemporal dementia in laboratories at the NIH, and also support additional research through grants to major medical institutions across the country.
Where can I find more information about frontotemporal dementia?
National Institute on Aging (NIA)
National Institutes of Health, DHHS
31 Center Drive, Rm. 5C27 MSC 2292
Bethesda, MD 20892-2292
Tel: 301-496-1752 800-222-2225
National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
Viewers share their comments
- Submit »
Get breaking medical news.