In this Article
- What other names is Picrorhiza known by?
- What is Picrorhiza?
- How does Picrorhiza work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Picrorhiza.
Do not take picrorhiza if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have an immune system disease such as multiple sclerosis (MS), systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), or other autoimmune diseases.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.