In this Article
- What other names is Pinellia Ternata known by?
- What is Pinellia Ternata?
- How does Pinellia Ternata work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Pinellia Ternata.
ephedrine and might cause serious side effects such as heart attack, stroke, or seizures. Because of these safety concerns, this product is banned in the US.
Do not use Pinellia ternata if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.