- What other names is Pinus Bark known by?
- What is Pinus Bark?
- How does Pinus Bark work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Pinus Bark.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Digestive disorders, diarrhea, diseases of the mouth and throat, and scurvy.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.