In this Article
- What other names is Pleurisy Root known by?
- What is Pleurisy Root?
- How does Pleurisy Root work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Pleurisy Root.
Lanoxin). It might cause serious heart problems. Pleurisy root also can cause side effects such as nausea and vomiting, and skin rash.
Do not take pleurisy root if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have heart problems.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.