- What other names is Podophyllum known by?
- What is Podophyllum?
- How does Podophyllum work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Podophyllum.
Likely Effective for...
- Treating human papilloma virus (genital and anal warts).
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Raised areas on the tongue and mouth in people with immune system diseases (hairy leukoplakia), liver problems, cancer, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.