In this Article
- What other names is Poinsettia known by?
- What is Poinsettia?
- How does Poinsettia work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Poinsettia.
Do not take poinsettia if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a stomach ulcer.
- You have an irritable bowel disease.
- You have Crohn's disease.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.