In this Article
- What other names is Poisonous Buttercup known by?
- What is Poisonous Buttercup?
- How does Poisonous Buttercup work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Poisonous Buttercup.
There isn't enough information to know if poisonous buttercup is safe when taken by mouth.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: It's UNSAFE for anyone to apply poisonous buttercup to their skin, but pregnant women have additional conditions. Applying poisonous buttercup to the skin or taking it by mouth might make the uterus contract, and this could cause a miscarriage.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.