- What other names is Pomegranate known by?
- What is Pomegranate?
- How does Pomegranate work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Pomegranate.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Chronic lung disease (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, COPD).
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- High cholesterol (hyperlipidemia), heart disease, intestinal worm infestations, high blood pressure (hypertension), hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis), obesity and weight loss, gum disease, fungal mouth infections, diarrhea, dysentery, sore throat, hemorrhoids, prostate cancer, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.