In this Article
- What other names is Poplar known by?
- What is Poplar?
- How does Poplar work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Poplar.
Do not take poplar if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are allergic to aspirin or similar medications.
- You are allergic to propolis (a honeybee product).
- You are allergic to Peru balsam.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.