In this Article
- What other names is Potato known by?
- What is Potato?
- How does Potato work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Potato.
Do not take potato as medicine if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have diabetes.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.