- What other names is Potentilla known by?
- What is Potentilla?
- How does Potentilla work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Potentilla.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS), mild painful menstruation, mouth and throat swelling (inflammation), and diarrhea.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.