In this Article
- What other names is Pregnenolone known by?
- What is Pregnenolone?
- How does Pregnenolone work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Pregnenolone.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of pregnenolone during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Hormone-sensitive condition such as breast cancer, uterine cancer, ovarian cancer, endometriosis, or uterine fibroids: Pregnenolone is converted by the body to estrogen. If you have any condition that might be made worse by exposure to estrogen, don't take supplemental pregnenolone.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.