In this Article
- What other names is Pregnenolone known by?
- What is Pregnenolone?
- How does Pregnenolone work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Pregnenolone.
Do not take pregnenolone if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a hormone-sensitive cancer or other condition.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.