- What other names is Pregnenolone known by?
- What is Pregnenolone?
- How does Pregnenolone work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Pregnenolone.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Slowing or reversing aging, arthritis, depression, endometriosis (abnormal thickening of the lining of uterus), fatigue, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.