Prickly Pear Cactus
In this Article
- What other names is Prickly Pear Cactus known by?
- What is Prickly Pear Cactus?
- How does Prickly Pear Cactus work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Prickly Pear Cactus.
It can cause some side effects including mild diarrhea, nausea, increased amount and frequency of stool, bloating, and headache.
Do not take prickly pear cactus if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find tips and advances in treatment.