- for temporary relief of occasional symptoms of mild asthma
- wheezing, tightness of chest, shortness of breath
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- do not exceed dosage
- supervise children using this product
- adults and children 4 years and over: start with one inhalation, then wait at least 1 minute. If not relieved, use once more. Do not use again for at least 3 hours.
- children under 4 years of age: ask a doctor
For Inhalation Only
- store at room temperature, between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- contains no sulfites
- see insert for mouthpiece use and care instructions
© Armstrong Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Questions or Comments? Call 1-8 PRIMATENE or 1-877-462-8363. www.primatene.com
Last reviewed on RxList: 11/6/2008
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Primatene Mist Information
Primatene Mist - User Reviews
Primatene Mist User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.