"In an article published in the journal Archives of Disease in Childhood, two respiratory specialists claim that doctors are overdiagnosing asthma in children, with inhalers being prescribed needlessly.
According to Asthma UK, 1.1 mill"...
- for temporary relief of occasional symptoms of mild asthma
- wheezing, tightness of chest, shortness of breath
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- do not exceed dosage
- supervise children using this product
- adults and children 4 years and over: start with one inhalation, then wait at least 1 minute. If not relieved, use once more. Do not use again for at least 3 hours.
- children under 4 years of age: ask a doctor
For Inhalation Only
- store at room temperature, between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- contains no sulfites
- see insert for mouthpiece use and care instructions
© Armstrong Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Questions or Comments? Call 1-8 PRIMATENE or 1-877-462-8363. www.primatene.comThis monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Last reviewed on RxList: 11/6/2008
Additional Primatene Mist Information
- Primatene Mist Drug Interactions Center: epinephrine inhl
- Primatene Mist Side Effects Center
- Primatene Mist Overview including Precautions
- Primatene Mist FDA Approved Prescribing Information including Dosage
Primatene Mist - User Reviews
Primatene Mist User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.