"The U.S. Food and Drug Administration will complete its phase-out of all inhaler medical products containing chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) by Dec. 31, 2013. This effort is to comply with an international treaty to protect the ozone layer by phasing "...
- Patient Information:
Do not use
- unless a doctor said you have asthma
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs taken for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Last reviewed on RxList: 11/6/2008
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Primatene Mist Information
- Primatene Mist Drug Interactions Center: epinephrine inhl
- Primatene Mist Side Effects Center
- Primatene Mist Overview including Precautions
- Primatene Mist FDA Approved Prescribing Information including Dosage
Primatene Mist - User Reviews
Primatene Mist User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.