"The U.S. Food and Drug Administration will complete its phase-out of all inhaler medical products containing chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) by Dec. 31, 2013. This effort is to comply with an international treaty to protect the ozone layer by phasing "...
- Patient Information:
Do not use
- unless a doctor said you have asthma
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs taken for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Last reviewed on RxList: 11/6/2008
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Primatene Mist Information
- Primatene Mist Drug Interactions Center: epinephrine inhl
- Primatene Mist Side Effects Center
- Primatene Mist Overview including Precautions
- Primatene Mist FDA Approved Prescribing Information including Dosage
Primatene Mist - User Reviews
Primatene Mist User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.