In this Article
- What other names is Procaine known by?
- What is Procaine?
- How does Procaine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Procaine.
Do not take procaine if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).
- You have myasthenia gravis.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.