- What other names is Procaine known by?
- What is Procaine?
- How does Procaine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Procaine.
- Pain when used as a prescription shot.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Use by mouth for arthritis, hardening of the arteries (cerebral atherosclerosis), dementia, depression, hair loss, high blood pressure, sexual problems, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Procaine work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.