"Jan. 4, 2013 -- Against clinical guidelines, many women are still getting Pap smears (a test that's meant to find cancer of the cervix) even after they've had a total hysterectomy, which removes the uterus and cervix, according to a new governmen"...
- Current or past history of thrombophlebitis, thromboembolic disorders, or cerebral apoplexy.
- Liver dysfunction or disease.
- Known or suspected malignancy of breast or genital organs.
- Undiagnosed vaginal bleeding.
- Missed abortion.
- Known sensitivity to progesterone injection.
Last reviewed on RxList: 2/20/2008
Additional Progesterone Injection Information
Progesterone Injection - User Reviews
Progesterone Injection User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.