"Jan. 4, 2013 -- Against clinical guidelines, many women are still getting Pap smears (a test that's meant to find cancer of the cervix) even after they've had a total hysterectomy, which removes the uterus and cervix, according to a new governmen"...
- Current or past history of thrombophlebitis, thromboembolic disorders, or cerebral apoplexy.
- Liver dysfunction or disease.
- Known or suspected malignancy of breast or genital organs.
- Undiagnosed vaginal bleeding.
- Missed abortion.
- Known sensitivity to progesterone injection.
Last reviewed on RxList: 2/20/2008
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Progesterone Injection Information
Progesterone Injection - User Reviews
Progesterone Injection User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.