In this Article
- What other names is Progesterone known by?
- What is Progesterone?
- How does Progesterone work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Progesterone.
Do not take progesterone without medical supervision if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have disease of the arteries.
- You have breast cancer.
- You are or have been depressed.
- You have liver disease.
- You have vaginal bleeding that is not associated with a menstrual period.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.