"This year, give yourself a healthy makeover and enjoy the benefits for life. Women across the country are taking steps to live safer and healthier lives by making health a priority. You can too.
Physical activity is one of the most impo"...
No studies on overdosage have been conducted in humans. In the case of overdosage, PROMETRIUM Capsules should be discontinued and the patient should be treated symptomatically.
PROMETRIUM Capsules should not be used in women with any of the following conditions:
- PROMETRIUM Capsules should not be used in patients with known hypersensitivity to its ingredients. PROMETRIUM Capsules contain peanut oil and should never be used by patients allergic to peanuts.
- Undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding.
- Known, suspected, or history of breast cancer.
- Active deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism or history of these conditions.
- Active arterial thromboembolic disease (for example, stroke and myocardial infarction), or a history of these conditions.
- Known liver dysfunction or disease.
- Known or suspected pregnancy.
Last reviewed on RxList: 1/19/2012
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Prometrium Information
Prometrium - User Reviews
Prometrium User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.