In this Article
- What other names is Propionyl-l-carnitine known by?
- What is Propionyl-l-carnitine?
- How does Propionyl-l-carnitine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Propionyl-l-carnitine.
Do not take propionyl-L-carnitine if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have had seizures.
- You have thyroid problems.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options.