"Feb. 8, 2013 -- With winter cold and flu season in full swing -- and a new strain of norovirus circulating -- everyone's trying to dodge the bugs. Norovirus causes intestinal illness, and it's often the root of outbreaks at schools and in nursing"...
Pseudovent 400 Capsules
Patient consultation should include the following information regarding proper use of this medication:
- Take the capsules only as prescribed. DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not open capsule.
- This medication may be taken with food to minimize stomach irritation.
- Do not take monoamine oxidase inhibitors while taking this medication.
- If a dose is missed, the medication should be taken as soon as possible unless it is almost time for the next dose; no doubling doses.
- Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Last reviewed on RxList: 3/24/2008
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Pseudovent 400 Capsules Information
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find the secrets to longer life.