- What other names is Pulsatilla known by?
- What is Pulsatilla?
- How does Pulsatilla work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Pulsatilla.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Conditions of the male or female reproductive system, tension headache, hyperactive states, insomnia, boils, skin diseases, asthma and lung disease, earache, migraines, nerve problems, general restlessness, digestive and urinary tract problems, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.