- What other names is Pumpkin known by?
- What is Pumpkin?
- How does Pumpkin work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Pumpkin.
Possibly Effective for...
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Intestinal worms and difficult or painful urination due to benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) or bladder irritation.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Pumpkin work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.