In this Article
- What other names is Tribulus known by?
- What is Tribulus?
- How does Tribulus work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Tribulus.
Do not use tribulus if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have prostate problems or prostate cancer.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.