- What other names is Tribulus known by?
- What is Tribulus?
- How does Tribulus work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Tribulus.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Enhancing athletic performance.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Chest pain (angina), atopic dermatitis (eczema), problems with erections, anemia, cancer, coughs, intestinal gas (flatulence), and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Tribulus work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.