In this Article
- What other names is Pycnogenol known by?
- What is Pycnogenol?
- How does Pycnogenol work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Pycnogenol.
Do not take pycnogenol if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have an immune system disease such as multiple sclerosis, systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), or other auto-immune diseases.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.