In this Article
- What other names is Pycnogenol known by?
- What is Pycnogenol?
- How does Pycnogenol work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Pycnogenol.
Do not take pycnogenol if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have an immune system disease such as multiple sclerosis, systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), or other auto-immune diseases.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.