In this Article
- What other names is Pygeum known by?
- What is Pygeum?
- How does Pygeum work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Pygeum.
Do not take pygeum if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- For symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), 75-200 mg standardized lipophilic extract (14% triterpenes, 0.5% n-docosanol) of pygeum per day.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.